Baby, Toddler & Parent Groups
Our baby, toddler and parent groups are designed to support parents with their child(ren)'s development through sensory play, understanding their behaviour and home-development techniques.
Next Group Details:
This service ahs been paused, please see here for our statement on this service.
Home Development Techniques
• Get creative with arts and crafts, drawing, colouring and playdough or draw on the colour mat
• Sing & Dance with our team to popular age appropriate songs
• Get lost in the ball pit or chill out in the princess castle tower
• Fix up a meal in the kitchen or fix things at the tool station
• Drive mini cars around the mini city or play with dinosaurs on the activity mats
• Develop fine and gross motor skills with our sensory mat and blocks, learn to walk, crawl, count and stand
• Arts & Crafts • Ball Pit • Kitchen & Tool Station • Singing & Dancing • Sensory Play • Activity Play Mats • Much More!
Our Baby, Toddler & Parent groups offer a provision for parents/carers to bring their children aged 0-5 to socialise, play and develop much needed skills in growth and development. Our team facilitating the sessions will be there to engage with parents/carers and the children, as a result they are trained in Paediatric First Aid, Safeguarding, Child Protection, Child Behaviour & Development. We also ensure that at least one member of our team are at the session trained in understanding and managing children with Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND).
We provide hot (Tea/Coffee) or cold drinks(Water, Juice) and biscuits to the parents or carers at our sessions, we are also able to provide cold drinks to children (Water, Juice, Milk) or food (yoghurts, fruit, bread and toast) in case attendees become thirsty or hungry. For those with dietary requirements please ensure you list these when asked on the booking form below.
Attendance to our Baby, Toddler & Parent sessions is absolutely free of charge. However, if you would like to make a donation you can do so by donating online here, alternatively, a collection pot will be available at each session for cash donations.